These are links to some of my responses to the most common arguments made for the existence of god.
- The Kalam Cosmological Argument and Argument from Contingency
- Refuting The Kalam Cosmological Argument Redux
- The Fine Tuning Argument
- My Rebuttal Of The Fine Tuning Argument From My Debate With A Theist
- God, Time & Creation: More Problems For William Lane Craig
- Could God Have Created The Laws Of Logic?
- More Thoughts On God's Timeless Paradox
- Did God Have A Choice In Creating The Universe?
- Does Simultaneous Causality Exist?
- Objective Morality Without God
- Refuting William Lane Craig: "Is Good from God?" A Debate Review
- Refuting William Lane Craig: The Moral Argument
- The Logically Implausible God Part 2
- Does Evil & Suffering Disprove God?: A Debate Review Between Walter Sincott-Armstrong v. William Lane Craig
- My Question To William Lane Craig On God's Justice
- My Question To William Lane Craig On God's Justice (Part 2)
- Questions To A Christian: Is Pain, Suffering & Death Good?
- How To Destroy Any Theist Making The Moral Argument For God
- Refuting William Lane Craig: William Lane Craig Fails Again On Gratuitous Evil
- The Ontological Argument: Putting the Absurd Where it Belongs
- The Logically Implausible God
- The Ontological Argument And The Moral Argument Are Incompatible
- Refuting William Lane Craig: His Attempt To Marry Evolution With Christianity
- Alvin Plantinga's Evolutionary Argument Against Naturalism Part 1
- Alvin Plantinga's Evolutionary Argument Against Naturalism Part 2
- My Challenge To Theists Who Accept Evolution
- A Question To A Theistic Evolutionist On Lust
- William Lane Craig: Evolution Is Evidence For The Existence Of God!
- My Evolutionary Argument Against God (EAAG)
- 5 Weak Arguments Atheists Make and How to Avoid Them
- How To Talk To A Muslim: Debating The Existence Of Allah, The Validity Of The Qur'an, & Evolution
- How To Talk To A Muslim: Debating The Nature Of Allah
- How To Talk To A Muslim: Debating Homosexuality
- How To Talk To A Christian: Debating School Sanctioned Prayer
- How To Talk To A Christian: Debating Materialism And Free Will
- How To Talk To A Christian: Debating Morality Without God
Criticism Of Islam:
- The "Infidel's" Guide To Islam
- Free Speech Vs. Islamism
- Is Islamophobia Justified?
- Multiculturalism And The Failures Of Moral Relativism
- How Many Countries Would I Get Killed In For Writing This Blog?
- The Islamic War On Free Speech
- Does Islam Condone Unjustified Violence?
Taking On Religious Arguments:
- Why Would We Invent Hell?
- Moving The Goal Posts/Islam Is Not Compatible With Science
- The Boltzmann Brain Dilemma
- "Who Created God?"
- "The Fool Says In His Heart, There Is No God"
- "God Is Plain To Them, Because God Has Made It Plain To Them." An Atheist Responds
- A Short Look At William Lane Craig's "Refutations" Of The B-Theory Of Time
- Why The "Internal Witness To The Holy Spirit" Is Evidence Of Nothing
- The New Testament Condemns Slavery?
- 4 Facts That Aren't Really Facts
- J.P. Moreland's Attack On "Scientific Atheism" Part 1
- J.P. Moreland's Attack On "Scientific Atheism" Part 2
- J.P. Moreland's Attack On "Scientific Atheism" Part 3
- J.P. Moreland's Attack On "Scientific Atheism" Part 4
Questions For Atheists: Can you answer all these questions and maintain your disbelief with full intellectual integrity? Um, yes.
- Questions For Atheists - Part 1 (Truth, Matter in motion, Afterlife, Supernatural, Miracles)
- Questions For Atheists - Part 2 (Science, Origins, Design & order, Evolution)
- Questions For Atheists - Part 3 (Fossil record, Archaeology, Information, The Immaterial)
- Questions For Atheists - Part 4 (Evil, Morality)
- Questions For Atheists - Part 5 (God, Disbelief in god, the Bible)
- Questions For Atheists - Part 6 (Prophesy, Christianity, Jesus Christ)
- Questions For Atheists - Part 7 (Just Curious)